Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card full review
Wells Fargo just came out with a new rewards credit card. Is it worth signing up for? Check out our in-depth review and find out how it works and its main perks! Keep reading to learn more!
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card: No annual fee or foreign transaction fees
If you want a great rewards credit card, this Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review will have you covered. After all, this card has an introductory bonus, accrual of points for exchange, and a reasonable APR.
With the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card, you get an introductory APR of 0% and earn 30,000 points after $1,500 spent. Also, you have no annual or foreign transaction fees. Learn all about this card here.
- Credit Score: 690-850 (Good – Excellent);
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR on Purchases for 12 months from account opening. Then, 19.24%, 24.24%, or 29.24% Variable APR;
- Welcome bonus: Limited offer of 30,000 bonus points after $1,500 worth of purchases in the first three months;
- Rewards: 3X on restaurants, travel, and other eligible purchases; and 1X points on other purchases;
- Terms apply.
How does the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card work?
Wells Fargo has an amazing offer to get you started with the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card. You can earn a $300 cash redemption value by spending $1,500 in the first 3 months.
Not only that, you can earn unlimited 3X points on dining out, travel, gas stations, and more, and 1X points on all other purchases. Also, you can get 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases.
Enjoy cell phone protection of up to $600 and redeem your rewards points for travel or statement credits -all for zero annual fees! Take advantage of this limited-time offer and experience what Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card offers.
You will be redirected to another website
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card pros and cons
You are surely discovering a new option in this Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review. However, we’ve brought you some of this card’s main pros and cons so you can choose.
While it’s a great card for people with a good credit score, it also has some cons. One is the high APR rate if you have a lower credit score. Check out the main pros and cons.
- Earn 3x points on a variety of spending categories, including everyday staples and niche offerings;
- 0 percent intro APR period on purchases for 12 months from account opening;
- 30,000 points after spending $1,500 within the first 3 months of account opening;
- Accumulation of points to exchange for benefits.
- APR rates will be high if you have a relatively lower credit score;
- You will not be able to transfer points to loyalty programs, and uses may be limited;
- There are no associated luxury perks;
- Requires a good or excellent credit score to apply.
Does my credit score need to be good?
The Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card has several associated benefits. For example, Exchange Points accrual, 0% introductory APR, and $0 annual fee. Therefore, for you to apply, you need to have a good credit score.
Consequently, you’ll need a credit score of at least 690 to qualify for this card. Also, the higher the credit score, the lower the fixed rate APR associated with it later. Therefore, it is the ideal option for people with excellent credit scores.
Want to apply for the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card?
Are you convinced that the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card is right for you? Great! Discover how to apply and have your card today with the post below.
About the author / Sabrina Paes
Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card full review
Read our Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card review and learn more about this card. Enjoy up to 5% cash back and more!Keep Reading
Unlock Your Home’s Value Today: PNC HELOC Review
Get the facts in our review before you commit to a PNC HELOC. Discover what credit score you need, potential tax benefits, and more!Keep Reading
You may also like
Happy Money Personal Loan review: is it worth it?
Read our comprehensive Happy Money Personal Loan review and learn everything about this lender. Borrow up to $40K fast! Read on!Keep Reading
CreditFirm review: get a professional credit repair
If you think your credit score is beyond fixing it's because you haven't read this CreditFirm review yet. You'll be surprised.Keep Reading