Disney® Visa® Debit Card full review
Looking for a discount at Disney parks? Then this debit card option will surprise and conquer you. Check out!
by Sabrina Paes
Disney® Visa® Debit Card: get perks for the best Disney parks!
Are you a big fan of Disney parks? Then this debit card option is perfect for you. With the Disney® Visa® Debit Card, you get exclusive photos with your favorite Disney characters.
You know what? You have exclusive 10% discounts at several Disney physical and online stores.
Over time, you accumulate dollars in Disney Rewards and can redeem them for various park activities. This includes tickets to theme parks, restaurants, and resorts, as well as others. Want to know more? See what the features of this card are.
- Credit Score: N/A;
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee;
- Regular APR: There is no APR since it’s a debit card;
- Welcome bonus: you can get a Lilo and Stitch collectible pin for $12.99 (plus taxes);
- Rewards: You can save 10% on eligible purchases at Disney Shop online; pose for photos at private cardmember locations; 10% off select merchandise of $50 or more (valid for select locations);
- Other rewards: 15% off the non-discounted eligible guided tours at the Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort; 10% off recreation experiences at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
How does the Disney® Visa® Debit Card work?
The Disney Debit Card, issued by Chase, is a versatile option for cash purchases. In addition to the normal debit functions, the card offers exclusive discounts and photos with characters from the parks.
With this option, you get 10% off purchases over $50 at Disney physical and online stores.
Disney® Visa® Debit Card pros and cons
The Disney® Visa® Debit Card is a very interesting option if you are a big fan of the park. It allows you to have exclusive photos with characters and special discounts. However, it doesn’t have as many benefits as other options.
- Unprecedented opportunities to have exclusive photos with Disney characters;
- Get an exclusive Lilo and Stitch collectible pin;
- Generous discounts on Disney stores, and shopdisney.com.
- There are no bonus categories;
- You’ll need to create a Chase account to apply for the debit card.
Does my credit score need to be good?
You don’t need an elevated credit score to have a Disney® Visa® Debit Card. Since it’s a debit card, you can only use the money you have in your Chase account.
Want to apply for the Disney® Visa® Debit Card?
To apply for the Disney® Visa® Debit Card, you must meet the requirements. It is essential to fill in the data correctly to have a better chance of being approved.
We have an exclusive post that teaches you how to apply online and through the app for the Disney® Visa® Debit Card. Check it out and order yours!
Applying for the Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® credit card: learn how!
Learn how to apply for the Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® card and start rebuilding your credit score today!Keep Reading
Chase Freedom Flex℠ or Chase Freedom Unlimited® card: find the best choice!
Want to know if the Chase Freedom Flex℠ or Chase Freedom Unlimited® is right for you? Learn more about both cards to help you decide.Keep Reading
You may also like
Should you invest in dividend-paying stocks?
Are dividend-paying stocks right for you? Here's what you need to know about this tried and true stock market strategy. Read on for more.Keep Reading
Wedding loans in Canada: financing your big day
Wedding loans in Canada can make your dream come true. Understand how this loan works and get married the way you deserve!Keep Reading
5 best options of credit cards for traveling: enjoy the benefits!
Which are the best credit cards for travelling? Compare top rated travel rewards and premium travel rewards. Read on to learn more!Keep Reading