Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card full review
Learn what benefits this credit card offers. Pay no annual fee and enjoy 0% APR for 18 billing cycles! Keep reading to find out!
Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card: Earn up to 3x points for every dollar spent
This Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card review will present the ideal choice for avid travelers looking to maximize their rewards potential.
Whether you’re seeking convenience, flexibility, or excellent rewards opportunities, this card has what you need! Read on for our full review to learn more!
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% introductory APR for 18 billing cycles. 14.49 variable APR on purchases and balance transfers after;
- Welcome bonus: Earn up to 20,000 bonus points after spending $500 or more in the 1st 90 days;
- Rewards: 3x points per dollar spent on dining and entertainment, 2x points on gas and grocery purchases, and 1 point on all other purchases.
How does the Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card work?
Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card has many advantages for those who want to make the most of their finances.
First, you can accumulate points and exchange them for benefits in trips and establishments.
Also, you pay no annual or foreign transaction fees to enjoy these benefits. And there is more. This card offers 0% APR for 18 billing cycles.
And you won’t need to worry about your card’s security. You can enjoy Visa Zero Liability Policy and alert to verify your card’s activity.
You will be redirected to another website
Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card pros and cons
The Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card in this review might be what you’re looking for.
After all, you can accumulate points and exchange them for incredible rewards.
However, this card also involves small fees like balance transfers. Review the pros and cons and see if it might be an option for you.
- Lower-than-average APR;
- 0% introductory APR for 18 billing cycles;
- No annual or foreign transaction fees;
- Possibility of extended warranty on purchases;
- You can earn up to 20,000 points in the first 90 days after spending $500 or more;
- Earn points for every dollar spent;
- Accident insurance during your trips and assistance services;
- Reports to major credit agencies are issued regularly to improve your score.
- For balance transfer, there is a fee of 4% of the amount;
- You must have an excellent credit score to apply.
Does my credit score need to be good?
This credit card is made for people who have excellent credit scores.
If you have more than 850 on the FICO, you may be eligible to apply for this option. However, the higher your score, the lower the interest.
Therefore, it is important to analyze whether the card adapts to your needs in terms of the APR rate after the first year.
Want to apply for the Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card?
Is the Regions Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card right for you? So you need to see if you meet the minimum requirements.
Check out our next article and learn more about this card’s application process! Let’s go!
Figure Home Equity Line of Credit: how to apply now!
Apply for a Figure Home Equity Line of Credit! With a simple online application process, it's easier to obtain the value of your home.Keep Reading
IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card full review
Read our IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card review and learn how to benefit from this card. Earn up to 17X points for every $1 spent!Keep Reading
Applying for the First Access Visa® Card: learn how!
The First Access Visa® Card is a good option for anyone who needs to build credit. Learn how to apply and be approved for this option!Keep Reading
You may also like
Applying for the X1 Credit Card: learn how!
Searching for an easy way to apply for the X1 Credit Card? Look no further! This card has no annual fee and a reward program! Read on!Keep Reading
Applying for the Extra card: learn how!
If you need a better way to use your money, read this article to learn how to get the Extra debit card ASAP and build credit score.Keep Reading
Applying for the Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® credit card: learn how!
Learn how to apply for the Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® card and start rebuilding your credit score today!Keep Reading