Applying for the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card: learn how!
The Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card is a card that can give you up to 3% cashback and has no annual fee. Check out how to apply and get approved quickly!
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card: Unlimited rewards!
The Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card is the ideal option for those with good credit scores who want rewards. After all, it offers up to 3% cash back on select purchases and has no associated annual fee.
However, an application must follow the correct steps to be approved quickly. This application can be made online or by app, with some attention to quick feedback. Know more!
Applying for the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card requires attention and having the right documents. You must have an insurance number, 2 years of address history, and employment and income information.
Also, your account must be kept for inquiries. Furthermore, if you want to insert a co-applicant, you need to call one of the agencies before starting the procedure.
To apply online, you need to have a device with internet access. Next, you need to enter the site and choose which of the two reward options you want.
As we said before, you can choose between a reward package between 1% and 3% or another with 1.5%, regardless of purchase. From this choice, the next steps of the application will be.
Finally, you will need to fill in your personal and financial details and possibly, attach receipts. So wait for your credit analysis which happens quickly, and have an answer.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
You can only apply for this credit card through the official website, And you can check our tips on the topic above to help your application process be easier!
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card vs. PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
The Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card is a great option for good and excellent credit scores. But the PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is also an interesting alternative.
After all, it offers cumulative rewards in points for travel and even 1.5% cashback on some purchases. Check the comparison and choose the best option.
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases. After that, there will be a 16.99% to 25.99% variable APR; 16.99% to 25.99% variable APR for balance transfers; 25.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: No welcome bonus besides the 0% intro APR period;
- Rewards: You can choose between 3% cash back on gas purchases at eligible locations, 2% back on utilities and groceries, 1% back on all other purchases, and exchange all previous options for 1.5% cashback on all purchases, unclassified by category.
- Terms apply.
PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Credit Score: Good/excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95, which is waived for PenFed Honors Advantage Members;
- Regular APR: 17.99% variable APR for purchases and 0% intro APR for 12 months for balance transfers you make in your first 90 days after opening your account. After that, 17.99%;
- Welcome bonus: 50,000 bonus points (valid for when you spend $3,000 in your first 90 days with the card);
- Rewards: 4x points on all travel categories (valid only for PenFed Honors Advantage Members); 3x points on all eligible travel categories; 1.5% on any other purchase;
- Terms apply.
Is the PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card the best option for your finances? If so, read our post below to find out how to apply!
About the author / Sabrina Paes
Applying for the American Express Gold card: learn how!
Check out how to apply for the American Express Gold credit card and enjoy reward points, discounts, and many other benefits!Keep Reading
What is expense ratio for mutual fund: a 101 guide
Do you know what is expense ratio for mutual fund? Here's a breakdown of what this figure means and how it affects your investment.Keep Reading
Is it possible to make money during a bear market?
Learn about the opportunities that exist in a bear market and how you can take advantage of them to grow your portfolio long-term.Keep Reading
You may also like
Loan while in a consumer proposal: is it possible?
Are you wondering whether or not you can get a loan in a consumer proposal? The answer may surprise you! Read on and learn more.Keep Reading
Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students credit card full review
Discover the incredible advantages and cashback of the Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students credit card. Check all about it here!Keep Reading