Applying for the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card: learn how!
The Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card is a card that can give you up to 3% cashback and has no annual fee. Check out how to apply and get approved quickly!
by Sabrina Paes
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card: Unlimited rewards!
The Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card is the ideal option for those with good credit scores who want rewards. After all, it offers up to 3% cash back on select purchases and has no associated annual fee.
However, an application must follow the correct steps to be approved quickly. This application can be made online or by app, with some attention to quick feedback. Know more!
Applying for the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card requires attention and having the right documents. You must have an insurance number, 2 years of address history, and employment and income information.
Also, your account must be kept for inquiries. Furthermore, if you want to insert a co-applicant, you need to call one of the agencies before starting the procedure.
To apply online, you need to have a device with internet access. Next, you need to enter the site and choose which of the two reward options you want.
As we said before, you can choose between a reward package between 1% and 3% or another with 1.5%, regardless of purchase. From this choice, the next steps of the application will be.
Finally, you will need to fill in your personal and financial details and possibly, attach receipts. So wait for your credit analysis which happens quickly, and have an answer.
You will be redirected to another website
Apply using the app
You can only apply for this credit card through the official website, And you can check our tips on the topic above to help your application process be easier!
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card vs. PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
The Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card is a great option for good and excellent credit scores. But the PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card is also an interesting alternative.
After all, it offers cumulative rewards in points for travel and even 1.5% cashback on some purchases. Check the comparison and choose the best option.
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases. After that, there will be a 16.99% to 25.99% variable APR; 16.99% to 25.99% variable APR for balance transfers; 25.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: No welcome bonus besides the 0% intro APR period;
- Rewards: You can choose between 3% cash back on gas purchases at eligible locations, 2% back on utilities and groceries, 1% back on all other purchases, and exchange all previous options for 1.5% cashback on all purchases, unclassified by category.
- Terms apply.
PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Credit Score: Good/excellent;
- Annual Fee: $95, which is waived for PenFed Honors Advantage Members;
- Regular APR: 17.99% variable APR for purchases and 0% intro APR for 12 months for balance transfers you make in your first 90 days after opening your account. After that, 17.99%;
- Welcome bonus: 50,000 bonus points (valid for when you spend $3,000 in your first 90 days with the card);
- Rewards: 4x points on all travel categories (valid only for PenFed Honors Advantage Members); 3x points on all eligible travel categories; 1.5% on any other purchase;
- Terms apply.
Is the PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card the best option for your finances? If so, read our post below to find out how to apply!
How to apply for the PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards
Do you love to travel? If so, you can learn how to apply for the PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card to earn travel perks and cash back! Read on!
Truist Enjoy Beyond Credit Card full review
Read this comprehensive Truist Enjoy Beyond Credit Card review before signing up. You can earn up to 3x points for every dollar spent!Keep Reading
What are the retirement accounts alternative to a 401(k) plan?
If you're looking for retirement accounts that will give you the most financial freedom, skip the 401(k). Here are two better options.Keep Reading
CreditFirm application: get a better credit score
Don't waste any more time and learn the CreditFirm application process to improve your credit. It's easy! We'll explain to you how to do it.Keep Reading
You may also like
Upgrade Rewards Checking Account review: read before applying
Want to have the best checking account in town? Don't miss out on our Upgrade Rewards Checking Account review to learn more!Keep Reading
Applying for the OakStone Gold Secured Mastercard Credit Card: learn how!
Learn how to apply for the OakStone Gold Secured Mastercard: designed for people with bad credit history to help them rebuild their credit!Keep Reading
BMO CashBack Mastercard card or Capital One Venture Rewards card: find the best choice!
Check our comparison between the BMO CashBack Mastercard or Capital One Venture Rewards and see which card fits your needs better!Keep Reading