Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card review
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards will give you cash back and charge you no annual fee. The bonus categories are handy. Read this review to learn about this card.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card: get cash back to enjoy dinner and entertainment events
Having a Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card is a great deal if you like to eat good food and watch excellent movies. And who doesn’t like it?
Capital One is growing its cards portfolio, and becoming a tough competitor for other credit card issuers. This card stands among the best credit cards when it comes to cost benefits. It has everything to be an excellent card: unlimited cash back rewards, a generous welcome bonus, and no annual fee.
If these features got you interested, dive into this review to learn about its benefits and find out if this card is for you.
- Credit Score: Excellent.
- Annual Fee: Do not charge an annual fee.
- Regular APR: It has a variable 15.24% to 25.24% APR.
- Welcome bonus: Spend $500 to earn $200.
- Rewards: 1% cash back on everything, and 3% cash back on selected categories, like dining and entertainment.
How does Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card work?
Capital One SAvorOne Cash Rewards is outstanding in every aspect. It’s hard to find a con among its pros. A card with valuable benefits that charges a $0 annual fee and offers 0% APR for 15 months.
The rewards program suits almost everyone. After all, it’s hard to find someone who doesn’t like to eat and watch good movies and shows. These are its bonus categories. But even when you’re not buying groceries, dining, or paying for entertainment, you still earn 1% cash back.
You will be redirected to another website
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit card pros and cons
This card has so many benefits that you’ll be amazed and probably desire one for yourself. See the pros and cons of the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card next.
- Excellent bonus categories in the rewards program. Grocery stores, restaurants, popular streaming services, and entertainment events will give you 3% cash back.
- Capital One Entertainment gives you 8% cash back on tickets and exclusive access to selected events.
- Unlimited cash back, with at least 1% on every purchase.
- The sign-up bonus is easy to get. All you have to do is spend $500 on the three first months to receive a $200 cash bonus.
- The 0% intro APR lasts for 15 months and makes this card an excellent choice for a credit card balance transfer.
- The annual fee is surprisingly $0. You’ll pay nothing to receive all these benefits, perks, and rewards.
- Also, you will pay no foreign transaction fees, so you can take your card abroad.
- Capital One requires a high credit score for this card.
Does my credit score need to be good?
Short answer: yes. This Capital One has a demanding eligibility requirement for new cardholders to apply for it, and in order to have one, you should have an excellent credit score.
Want to apply for Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards card?
Nowadays, everything can be done online. That’s the case with the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card. If you’d like to apply for it, it will be helpful to read the following content. It contains more details about the application process.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Applying for the Discover it® Miles card: learn how!
Learn how to apply for a Discover it® Miles credit card and find out how you can earn miles and redeem rewards on daily purchases!Keep Reading
Exploring life in the LCOL area: pros, cost of living, and more!
Are you considering a move to the LCOL area? Here's what you need to know about the cost of living, amenities, and more!Keep Reading
Learn the best Premium Credit Cards of 2022: enjoy their benefits!
You'll find everything you need to know about the best premium credit cards of 2022 in this article. Read and find out which one you like!Keep Reading
You may also like
Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card full review
Read this detailed review to see if you qualify for their benefits. This card is great for consumers with poor credit ratings.Keep Reading
Applying for the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card: learn how!
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card allows you to earn a $200 cash rewards bonus when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months. See how to apply!Keep Reading
Figure Home Equity Line of Credit: how to apply now!
Apply for a Figure Home Equity Line of Credit! With a simple online application process, it's easier to obtain the value of your home.Keep Reading