Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card review
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards will give you cash back and charge you no annual fee. The bonus categories are handy. Read this review to learn about this card.
by Julia Bermudez
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card: get cash back to enjoy dinner and entertainment events
Having a Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card is a great deal if you like to eat good food and watch excellent movies. And who doesn’t like it?
Capital One is growing its cards portfolio, and becoming a tough competitor for other credit card issuers. This card stands among the best credit cards when it comes to cost benefits. It has everything to be an excellent card: unlimited cash back rewards, a generous welcome bonus, and no annual fee.
If these features got you interested, dive into this review to learn about its benefits and find out if this card is for you.
- Credit Score: Excellent.
- Annual Fee: Do not charge an annual fee.
- Regular APR: It has a variable 15.24% to 25.24% APR.
- Welcome bonus: Spend $500 to earn $200.
- Rewards: 1% cash back on everything, and 3% cash back on selected categories, like dining and entertainment.
How does Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card work?
Capital One SAvorOne Cash Rewards is outstanding in every aspect. It’s hard to find a con among its pros. A card with valuable benefits that charges a $0 annual fee and offers 0% APR for 15 months.
The rewards program suits almost everyone. After all, it’s hard to find someone who doesn’t like to eat and watch good movies and shows. These are its bonus categories. But even when you’re not buying groceries, dining, or paying for entertainment, you still earn 1% cash back.
Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Credit card pros and cons
This card has so many benefits that you’ll be amazed and probably desire one for yourself. See the pros and cons of the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card next.
- Excellent bonus categories in the rewards program. Grocery stores, restaurants, popular streaming services, and entertainment events will give you 3% cash back.
- Capital One Entertainment gives you 8% cash back on tickets and exclusive access to selected events.
- Unlimited cash back, with at least 1% on every purchase.
- The sign-up bonus is easy to get. All you have to do is spend $500 on the three first months to receive a $200 cash bonus.
- The 0% intro APR lasts for 15 months and makes this card an excellent choice for a credit card balance transfer.
- The annual fee is surprisingly $0. You’ll pay nothing to receive all these benefits, perks, and rewards.
- Also, you will pay no foreign transaction fees, so you can take your card abroad.
- Capital One requires a high credit score for this card.
Does my credit score need to be good?
Short answer: yes. This Capital One has a demanding eligibility requirement for new cardholders to apply for it, and in order to have one, you should have an excellent credit score.
Want to apply for Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards card?
Nowadays, everything can be done online. That’s the case with the Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards credit card. If you’d like to apply for it, it will be helpful to read the following content. It contains more details about the application process.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card full review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card has everything you need to travel and get a lot of rewards for using it. Keep reading to learn how!Keep Reading
Applying for the Robinhood Investing card: learn how!
The Robinhood Investing card allows you to make purchases virtually everywhere with money directly from your investment account.Keep Reading
The 5 best secured credit cards options: apply with no credit check
Want to know what are the best secured credit cards with no credit check? Here are 5 excellent choices for individuals with bad credit.Keep Reading
You may also like
Applying for the Luxury Black credit card: learn how!
Want to know what it takes to get your hands on a Luxury Black card? We'll show you how easy it is to apply so you can start earning rewards!Keep Reading
Discover student loan review: is it worth it?
Looking for a great loan option to cover the cost of your studies? Then you need to know the advantages of the Discover Student Loan!Keep Reading