Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students credit card full review
Are you a student in need of a credit card? If so, the Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students credit card can help you out. Read our review to learn more!
Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students credit card: get incredible rewards for no annual fee
Do you already know the Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students credit card? It’s the ideal option for you who are starting in life and need to build a credit score for your routine.
With the credit card rewards, you can get an unlimited cashback of up to 3% on restaurants and 1% cash back on other purchases. Amazing, Huh? Capital One’s credit card offers:
- Credit Score: Fair
- Annual Fee: $0
- Regular APR: 16.49% – 26.49% for purchases (variable)
- Welcome bonus: Limited offer of $100 cash back after spending $100 on purchases in three months from your account opening
- Rewards: 8% cashback on tickets purchased through the Vivid Seat platform, 5% on hotels and car rentals through Capital One Travel, unlimited 3% cash back on dining, entertainment, streaming services, and at grocery stores, and 1% cash back for other purchases
How does Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students card work?
The Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students card is a model to meet the main needs of students who have low credit limits and need to build a history.
However, the cashback package gets 8% on tickets purchased exclusively through the Vivid Seat platform.
Furthermore, get 5% on hotels and car rentals through Capital One Travel, and 3% on restaurants, streaming services, or grocery stores.
You can choose to receive by check, PayPal, gift card, or statement credit, in any amount and date.
You will be redirected to another website
Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students card pros and cons
Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students card is a great option for anyone starting their financial life and need assistance and low fees on a card.
In addition, it facilitates cashback by encouraging the use of the card. Check out the pros and cons of this student card.
- This card has low associated fees, meaning you don’t have to worry about annual fees or fees for foreign transactions;
- Potential to reach high limits after 6 months of use even without a perfect credit history;
- Great and unlimited bonuses with a 3% cashback rate for food and 1% for other types of necessary purchases;
- Regardless of the lifetime of the account, rewards earned are not lost;
- Offers welcome bonus for new users of $100 after purchases made totaling over $100 on purchases in three months from your account opening.
- High-interest rate. If you don’t pay attention, your card bills can get out of hand;
- Low basic rewards rate, contemplating a 3% cashback only in specific cases. On other purchases, the refund is only 1%;
- No advance spending bonus like some other student cards.
Does my credit score need to be good?
To apply for the Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students card, you do not need to have a great credit history, just a fair level. Capital One classifies someone at the fair level when they have:
- history of non-payment of the loan in the last 5 years;
- limited credit history;
- credit card or other credit less than 3 years old (including students, people new to the US, or authorized users on someone else’s credit card);
Want to apply for Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students card?
To apply for the Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students card, you can carry out a prior credit analysis, filling in your legal name and MI. If you are pre-approved, the process goes faster.
You also have the option of starting your application manually.
Want to know more and start your application? Check out our post below and join the Capital One SavorOne Rewards for Students credit card team.
About the author / Sabrina Paes
Luxury Black credit card full review
Check out our Luxury Black credit card full review to learn all about its exclusive travel rewards and high-end experiences.Keep Reading
Figure Home Equity Line of Credit: how to apply now!
Apply for a Figure Home Equity Line of Credit! With a simple online application process, it's easier to obtain the value of your home.Keep Reading
Elon Musk has secured even more funding for his Twitter deal
In filings released Wednesday, it was revealed that Musk has raised personal funding to complete his deal to purchase Twitter.Keep Reading
You may also like
Applying for the Home Depot Consumer Credit Card: learn how!
Are you planning to apply for a Home Depot consumer credit card? Here, learn everything you need! $0 annual fee and more!Keep Reading
Crypto betting sites: the 6 best ones in 2022
The crypto betting sites are gaining space and captivating new bettors. This article will explain what it is and some of the best sites.Keep Reading