Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card full review
A card with a lot of cashback is what you will find with the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card. Discover all that it has to offer!
by Sabrina Paes
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card: Earn cash back and no annual fee!
Want a card with interesting rewards? Then you need to know this Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card full review. This card option is perfect for those with excellent and good credit scores.
This credit card has no annual fees and gives you a cashback that varies between 1% and 3%, depending on the purchase. Also, you have no associated APR fee for the first year of hire. Know more!
- Credit Score: Good to excellent;
- Annual Fee: $0;
- Regular APR: 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases. After that, there will be a 16.99% to 25.99% variable APR; 16.99% to 25.99% variable APR for balance transfers; 25.99% variable APR for cash advances;
- Welcome bonus: No welcome bonus besides the 0% intro APR period;
- Rewards: You can choose between 3% cash back on gas purchases at eligible locations, 2% back on utilities and groceries, 1% back on all other purchases, and exchange all previous options for 1.5% cashback on all purchases, unclassified by category.
- Terms apply.
How does the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card work?
The Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card, presented in this review, is a person’s best friend with a good and excellent credit score. After all, you can enjoy several benefits without paying an annual fee.
This credit card rewards you 3% on selected gas stations, 2% on groceries and utilities, and 1% on other purchases. Or, you can redeem all those cashback for 1.5% back on any purchase.
Also, you pay no APR fee on purchases for the first year, which is an introductory bonus. Also, after the first year, the APR will vary between 16.99 and 25.99% for purchases.
However, these are relatively low rates.
Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card pros and cons
This Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card review brings you the main features of this option. It is a credit card with many attractive rewards.
However, it also has some cons, such as the need for a good credit score. Check out!
- Relatively lower APR rates compared to other cards;
- 0% APR fee on purchases for the first 12 months;
- No associated fee for carrying out international transactions;
- Comprehensive protection against data and identity theft;
- No associated annual fee;
- Good payer reports sent to major credit bureaus;
- Extensive rewards program for cardholders, with the flexibility to choose what best fits your case.
- To be eligible, you must have a good to excellent credit score;
- Balance transfer has an associated fee of 3%;
- Redemption options have some caveats that should be looked into under the terms;
- You need a good credit history to get approved.
Does my credit score need to be good?
As shown throughout this Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card review, this card has many benefits and a low APR rate. So, to enjoy this, you need to have a good or excellent credit score.
In other words, your credit score needs to be between 740 and 850 to apply. Also, having a good credit history is important to increase the chances.
Want to apply for the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card?
Does the Truist Enjoy Cash Credit Card option in this review sound interesting to you? Then find out how to make the application online and by the app with the post we separate to help you.
Applying for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card: learn how!
Applying for the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is easy! Learn everything you need to know about the process and start earning points today!Keep Reading
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card full review
Looking for a great no-annual-fee credit card? Check out our U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card review to see if it's the right fit for you!Keep Reading
Applying for the Discover Bank account: learn how!
Discover Bank is a great option to open your account. Want to know how to do it? Then find out here how to apply.Keep Reading
You may also like
PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card full review
Looking for a card with travel perks and more? Read our detailed PenFed Pathfinder® Rewards Visa Signature® Card review!Keep Reading
Apply for Lexington Law: how to get your approval fast
Lexington Law can help you rebuild credit. Check out how to apply for Lexington Law and succeed with this credit repair company!Keep Reading