TD Direct Investing full review
If you care about your investments, you need the best platform. Take a look at TD Direct Investing, and see if it suits your needs.
by Julia Bermudez
TD Direct Investing: the best support for every investor
With more than 30 years of experience, TD Direct Investing is an excellent choice to help you in your investment career. You’ll find an intuitive platform and a lot of educational content to learn everything you need to know about investments.
- Trading fees: $9.99 per trade for the standard trading; $25 maintenance fee if your account has less than $15,000
- Account minimum: No minimum deposit or balance to open an account and use the platform
- Promotion: N/A
- Investment choices: Equities, ETF, Mutual Funds, Options, Fixed Income Assets, Term Deposits, Precious Metals.
With that much experience, TD Direct investing is owned by TD Bank Financial Group and has more than one trading platform. You will certainly find the best way to start investing or improve your portfolio.
How does TD Direct Investing work?
TD is an online broker that helps investors with any level of experience to open investment accounts and buy different kinds of assets, such as ETFs, bonds, mutual funds, and others.
And if you’re starting your investing career, you will enjoy its educational content. As the costs of the platform are not the most competitive, it is better for buying and keeping than to frequent traders, which is mostly the case with beginners. If you need a more dynamic platform, you may be better with other brokers.
TD Direct Investing pros and cons
The higher costs for its service are not for no reason. The platform is one of the best among online brokers, and you’ll have excellent support. If you’re willing to pay a little more, you’ll be able to enjoy a complete and efficient online broker.
- TD Direct Investing makes a huge investment in educational content. On its learning center, you can find every piece of information that you need to improve your investment in videos, webinars, and masterclasses.
- The investing platform has an efficient tool to help you reach your goals. You establish your goal and TD Investing will give you the proper advice to get there.
- The platform is easy enough for a beginner investor to use, but has enough tools and data for experienced investors.
- This platform is not the best when it comes to prices, as it charges high trading fees.
- If your account has less than $15,000, you’ll have to pay a $25 maintenance fee.
- With high fees per trading, the platform is not advantageous for active and frequent trading.
Does my credit score need to be good?
A brokerage account has no impact on your credit score and the broker will not have to check your score for you to open one. So, don’t worry about your credit score if you’re thinking about opening an investment account.
However, if you’re facing some financial struggle that causes you a bad credit score you might want to fix that before start investing.
Want to open a TD Direct Investing account?
Now that you already know the pros and cons of TD Direct Investing, do you want to open your account? The following post will cover this subject. Read it if you’d like to know how to open your account.
About the author / Julia Bermudez
Chime® Debit Card full review
Are you in need of a debit card that is practical and has no monthly or overdraft fees? Read our Chime® Debit Card review to learn more!Keep Reading
Applying for the Mission Money debit card: learn how!
With the Mission Money card you get access to an amazing app to help you manage your budget and pay no annual fees. Learn how to get yours!Keep Reading
5 best cards that offer welcome bonuses: choose and enjoy!
Wondering what are the cards that offer welcome bonuses? Check out the best sign-up rewards products and start earning points today!Keep Reading
You may also like
WhatsApp will let users leave group chats quietly
WhatsApp is currently in the process of rolling out an experimental feature that will allow users to anonymously leave groups chats.Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card full review
If you're looking for a premium travel rewards card, this is the one to get. Learn more in our Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card review.Keep Reading
Indigo® Mastercard® with Fast Pre-qualification credit card full review
Check our Indigo® Mastercard® with Fast Pre-qualification card review and learn how to build a better financial future.Keep Reading